DHL is a global logistics company with a strong presence in the UAE. If you are interested in pursuing a career with DHL in the UAE, there are many opportunities in various fields, including customer service, logistics, transportation and more.
Table of Contents
Do you want to work at DHL? In this article, we will tell you how to get a new job at DHL Careers in UAE and you will know the requirements for DHL jobs, their job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your resume.
DHL is a global logistics company that offers a wide range of services, including international shipping, air and ground transportation, and warehousing and distribution. In the UAE, DHL has a strong presence and is able to meet the needs of individuals and businesses through a variety of services. These services include international shipping, air and ground transportation, warehousing and distribution, and customs clearance. Additionally, DHL offers value-added services such as tracking and tracing, insurance, and return management. All in all, DHL is a reliable and trusted choice for logistics and shipping needs in the UAE. If you have any questions about the specific services offered by DHL in the UAE, you can contact their customer service team for more information.
Requirements for DHL Careers in UAE
- Have a bachelor’s degree in fields such as engineering.
- Have experience in customs legislation.
- Have experience and degree in careers such as economics.
- Have a law degree.
- Have analytical skills and knowledge of international trade.
- Have experience and a license to drive.
- Have experience and degree in administrative careers.
- Have the predisposition to learn.
- Be available to work different shifts.
- Know how to work as a team.
- Be a person of integrity, cordial and responsible.
List of Job Vacancies in DHL Careers
- Staff to work as a delivery man.
- Personnel to work as drivers in freight transport.
- Personnel to work as a warehouse waiter.
- Personnel to work in storage, packaging, and distribution of merchandise.
- Personnel to work as operator drivers.
- Personnel to work in the area of engineering and maintenance.
- Personnel to work in supply chains.
- Medical staff to work in the area of health and safety.
- Personnel to work as pilots and flight operators.
- Staff with experience working in control and finance.
- Staff to work in the human resources department.
- Personnel to work in real estate management.
- Staff to work in sales and business development.
- Staff to work in services and customer service.
- Staff to work in marketing and communications.
Salaries and Employment Benefits in DHL UAE Jobs
- The distributors earn 4618 AED per month.
- Drivers earn 4803 AED per month.
- The waiters in stores earn 4284 AED per month.
- The personnel who work in storage, packaging, and distribution of merchandise earn 4433 AED per month.
- Operator drivers earn 4803 AED per month.
- Personnel working in the engineering and maintenance area earn between 5172 and 5911 AED per month.
- The personnel in charge of supply chains earn 4987 AED per month.
- Medical personnel working in the area of health and safety earn 5542 AED per month.
- Flight operator pilots earn between 6281 and 6650 AED per month.
- Telephone agents earn 4064 AED per month.
- The personnel in charge of control and finance earn 4987 AED per month.
- Sales and business development staff earn 5172 AED per month.
your work team excellent salaries, at DHL you can also enjoy employment benefits that include health insurance, retirement plans, health insurance for family members, compensation for overtime work, paid annual vacations, days off, assistance for student tuition and discounts for all its services and shipments to any part of the world.
How to Apply for DHL Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of DHL UAE.
- You can filter your geographical location and job position to speed up the search.
- At the end of the page, you will also be able to see the offers for first-line jobs, office jobs, and for students and graduates.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to apply for this job.
- Answer if you are currently employed by Deutsche Post DHL Group or one of its subsidiaries and continue.
- Select an account to sign up for their job search portal.
- Fill in a form with your name, and surname, select a password and repeat it.
- Sign up.
- Finish filling out a form and attach your CV.
Click Here for the Direct DHL UAE Careers Page.
Walk-in-Interview in DHL UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of DHL Click Here.
DHL Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in DHL
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in DHL
- Sharjah Jobs in DHL
- Ajmal Jobs in DHL
- Fujairah Jobs in DHL