Emirates National Oil Company Group (ENOC) is a leading integrated global oil and gas player operating across the energy sector value chain. Wholly owned by the Government of Dubai, ENOC Group offers a diversified portfolio of assets operating in five business sectors: logistics, trading and processing, terminals, marketing, retail and exploration and production.
Do you want to work at Enoc? In this article, we will tell you how to get a new job at Enoc Careers in UAE and you will learn about Enoc job requirements, their new job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume. Learn about
Emirates National Oil Company Limited (ENOC) LLC is a major integrated player in the global oil and gas sector of the energy sector operating in the chain of honor. A wholly owned subsidiary of the Government of Dubai, ENOC was first established in 1993. Since our establishment, we have made significant commitments to the development of Dubai towards financial growth and practical change of events.
The ENOC Group has more than 30 related subsidiaries in the fields of refining, oil blending, storage, avionics and retail. Serving a large number of clients across 60 business sectors, we employ a workforce of over 9,000 agents and are intimately familiar with UAE social and financial events for our unique client support, latest developments and innovations. Dispatch exercises.
Requirements for Enoc Careers in UAE
Table of Contents
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Person of another nationality, a permanent permit to work will be required.
- 1 – 7 years of professional experience.
- Graduate in an equivalent or related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English
Note: These are the eligibility criteria, you must have, to apply to this company, you also have to check your eligibility as per the profile for which you want to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Enoc Careers
- Aviation Operations
Employment Benefits in Enoc UAE Jobs
- Diverse opportunities to work across the energy value chain
- Competitive salary and beneﬁt packages
- Employee beneﬁts
- Competitive health insurance packages
- Awards and recognitions
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|Site in Charge||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Terminal Operator||Dubai||View & Apply|
|AR Officer||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Fuel Sales Executive||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Process Safety Specialist||Dubai||View & Apply|
How to Apply to Enoc Careers in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Enoc.
- You can filter your location to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary and requirements that are required to work.
- Select the option to Apply Now.
- Create an account.
- Fill in a form with your name, surname, and more information.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Click on Submit Application.
Walk-in-Interview in Enoc UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of Enoc Click Here.
Enoc Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Jobs in Enoc
- Abu Dhabi Jobs in Enoc
- Sharjah Jobs in Enoc
- Ajmal Jobs in Enoc
- Fujairah Jobs in Enoc
If you are interested and passionate about Enoc UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job in Enoc Careers. Undoubtedly, it is a great platform for beginners and experienced professionals to convert degrees into careers. If you have any queries regarding this article, so feel free to comment.