Applicants possessing Bachelor’s degree, SRAS / SAS / PIPFA qualified, Course – III from RATC Lahore with a minimum of 15 years of service in PRAD in BS – 17 & above are eligible to apply. Experience in the matter of budgeting and finance will be preferred.
- Accounts Officer ( PPS – 7)
Required Qualification & Experience of Pakistan Railways latest Jobs 2023
Bachelor’s degree and SRAS, SAS, and PIPFA qualified. Course – III from RATC Lahore. 15 years of relevant experience in BPS -17 and above.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates apply online through the national job portal www.njp.gov.pk
- Applications can be sent in hard form also to the below-given address.
- Attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, CV, and latest photographs should be attached along with the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Read all instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
- The deadline for the application is 23 April 2023.
Pakistan Railways Jobs Advertisement
|Education||Bachelor / SRAS / PIPFA / SAS|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Organization||Ministry of Railways Pakistan|
|Address||Deputy Chief Planning Room # 104 D-Block Pak Secretariat Islamabad|